NEW MOON TRAILER!



I can't wait! I'm feeling all giddy again! Movie will be out in November! Watch it! EEK!!

Ok...relaxed. Bella's acting improved. Edward is still....awwwwww. Jacob did gain more weight! He looks awesome! How he transformed into a wolf was so cool! I hope the movie will be as good as the book. As heartbreaking. *sniff* New Moon is my favorite book among the four books in the series. And the Twilight movie did disappoint a little. So, I hope this time it'll be better. WATCH IT! hahaha!

3 comments:

Ayami said...

Excited for new moon to come out! WEEEEE!!!! :))I think so it is better than the twilight movie. hehehe :D

Angelica Louise said...

Yup. Different director e. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is so drool worthy now! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Taylor rocks!!