Believe it or not..I...I..

I called up my siblings this evening. Just to check on how they're doing in school. As usual, my brother is still the same sulky yelling kid, and my sister is still the same shrieking girl. I wonder what they're gonna look like when I go back to Zamboanga in a couple of months..during the last week of October to be more specific. I talked to my Mom for a bit and told her about my school experiences. There's still nothing much to tell...I just told her about my new friends, our building, the curriculum, and asked for money. hahaha! Kidding. OK...not really. I did ask for money, but it's for our really really expensive and thick books. *wink* My mom sent me this picture of my sibs. My brother is older..but it seems like my sister is bigger. hahaha! Giant kid. She's big. Really.


I had to send this image to my e-mail via my phone! I didn't bring the cable wire that would allow me to transfer files from my phone to my laptop. Oh well. So, aren't those two stubborn kids adorable?? It's really not the same without them. I don't have kids banging on my door and demanding that they watch Barney on my TV. Or waking me up early the morning. Or crying 'coz they want their yaya. Or calling me to give them their milk. Or asking for help in making their assignments and/or projects. Or to fix the computer 'coz they want to play games.

Yes. Believe it or not. I miss them. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do miss them. :') how sweet. bira ka se chene ya se gf si edward and bf si maxime. ROFL! =))

-BFF/dude/ex :))

Patrick said...

ahaha oh yeah, your sister is a bit bigger than your brother @-) money for books? >:) hahaha :P waw, thoughtful pla c achi oh, hehe.. checking up on your siblings :))