Home..for now.

Hello! Hello! Hello! I am back! I haven't blogged in a while 'coz I didn't have net connection for a few days. I only had limited time whenever I use my Globe Tattoo. It costs me 20 pesos per hour, it's pretty steep, so I try to cut down Internet time as much as possible. I only go online to check up on my social networking sites and clear out my emails.

So, anyway. I've been living here at the apartment for about a week now. It's fun. I have 24/7 WiFi connection..FREE ha! Plus, I'm with my two aunts Abigaelle (Medical Technology) and Ailsa Maye (Architecture) Salazar(but they prefer that I call them my 'cousins' coz we're from the same generation anyway). We go grocery shopping by ourselves. Wash our clothes, cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are now independent souls. WOW! hahaha! See, we did it. =P


So my classes started this morning. It was fun, but I think I'll have to write about it in a different entry. It's going to be a good entry, 'coz as I've said I had a very good first day! Lots of laughter! hahaha!

So, I'll be back when I get photos from my blockmate. I want to post photos too. hehehe. 'Til then, reader!

1 comments:

Patrick said...

waw, Indepedent soul..haha omg, 20 p/hr pla akel globe !! ahaha xpensive gat mn.. anyway, i'll be waiting for that post haha till then, take care! :)