New Home

I left Zamboanga 2 days ago. I just didn't have the heart to blog about my departure. It was too sad. I cried. I hugged everyone at home. I cried when I called my aunts over the phone. I cried. It's sad. I can't help but miss the comforts of home.

Anyway, I'm now here in Manila with my parents. We're living with my Aco for the meantime. Today though, we brought my stuff here at the apartment. This is where I'll be staying when classes begin. It's a good place. I'll post some pics later. I'll have to take photos first. hehehe.

I'll cut this short. Got to settle down. Will update soon. :)

6 comments:

Patrick said...

huwaw..nice, new place..:) hm, njoy gat gaha ancna nu? u knw, staying in a partment with friends..wew..uhm, just be careful..take care! :)

Angelica Louise said...

Yap. Nice place man. Big enough for us. Hindi kami man banggaan. Friends..more like family! hahaha! Auntie ko sila. :P Can't be all FUN, aral din!

Anonymous said...

Haha, umiyak rin kme sa airport :))

Angelica Louise said...

Oh? Talaga? Sober na ako pagdating ng airport. Ayos na :)) Sa bahay lang ako umiyak.

Anonymous said...

Pero c Ahya wala man :))

Patrick said...

haha fun fun fun! at least njoy nu :)) unlike here, this place is dEAd.. haha kita nnmn kme ni rj knna :))