Together - Ruben Studdard

No. This is not Ne-Yo's version of the song. This is Ruben Studdard's--the second American Idol. Ne-yo's version was cool, but Ruben's is cooler! hehe.

What would it take to show you I'd be by your side? :D



There's just something about this song that makes me want to listen to it over and over and over...Instead of blogging about something more interesting (like my stay in MNL), I choose to blog about this song. Since I've downloaded it off JonWire, I haven't stopped listening to it. And I have this tendency of listening to one song for the wwwwhhhhoooolllleeeeee day. Seriously, I put the song on loop and don't bother to hit the pause or stop button on my iTunes. This has been the first and last song I listen to for the past week. 7 days. :| I don't think I am relating to the song as of now...since I don't have a lovelife. haha! Oh, one last thing--there's a link under that Youtube vid's description that allows you to download the mp3 file. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! (OK--you don't have to be obsessed with it...though I think I am.)


P.S.
I'll get to the MNL post...soon. hehe

5 comments:

Patrick said...

yup! its nice.. but can't wait for the MLA stuffs haha :)

Angelica Louise said...

but you have to :P thanks, loyal fan hahaha

Patrick said...

haha yah i guess i am :) and i told you db, supporting you all the way :D

Angelica Louise said...

yayyyy. jia you jia you! fight fight fight!

Patrick said...

haha jia you, db go? amu b? :)