Jedi Pirate & Crying Snow White

We attended a kiddie's costume party. The longest kiddie's party I've ever been to. The wedding receptions that were held at the same location as the kiddie's party already ended...but the kiddie's party still continued. I think they played parlor games for 2 hours. Boring..for me. I guess my sibs enjoyed..or not. Take a look at these photos. :)) Oh, btw, it was a costume party. Brother dressed up as a Pirate (he had this sword that had lights and sound effects...kinda like a Jedi's lightsaber!) and Sister went as Snow White (Dad's choice of the Disney Princess). He has a thing for Snow White. :-?? I think they just decided to make costumes yesterday...rushed costumes. :))


Shobe Maxime "Snow White"

Shoti Edward "Pirate"

Everything was going pretty well. Kids were playing. Then Shoti's lightsaber/sword got busted.


This is him getting rid of the batteries. He actually blamed our Mom, coz she didn't get him new batteries. According to him he asked for new batteries before we left. HE IS SO DEMANDING. HE IS SO CUTE. :))

Shoti: Nah! I don't like this anymore. (Hands the toy over to Shobe) Shobe, yours na.

Sweet, ain't he? :D





They look like they're having FUN, right??? hahaha. I think they were starving already. I know I was. They were all jolly again when they were fed.





Me: Shoti, smile!

Shoti: I don't like. (He sulks a lot.)

Shobe: Smile na, Ahia!

Shoti: OK. (Smiles)

Me: Look at the camera!




And then the moment we've all been waiting for...sister started to cry!!! She was tired. So she cried. She didn't even want to fall in line to get the goodies that the hosts were giving out. Yeah, well, I did that for her. :P





My brother hating the crown that the hosts made him put on.












Hey, Spidey! See my swordy?? :P

No, He didn't say that. I did. haha





After watching kids playing for 2 hours, we finally went home. My sister was crying, and my brother was irritated because my sister was crying. FUN. :))

3 comments:

Patrick said...

HAHA funny mn se d2u shobe, hahaha bien cute! :)) why was she crying? ahaha and where's her 7dwarfs? :))

Angelica Louise said...

They all went running away because of her unbearable shrieking.

Ann Michelle Siao said...

So adorable kids.*hugs*