A Kid's Dilemma


My brother and I recently had a very interesting...yet short...conversation. Last night, I went over to my parents' bedroom and found my 7 year-old brother writing something on a piece of paper. Apparently, he was writing his English and Chinese names (I dunno why though). So anyway, I sat beside him and looked at his massive penmanship. He's seven--still learning to write legibly. Haha


I was just trying to annoy him, really. He gets grumpy really quickly!
Me: Shots, what are you doing?
Brother: Writing. Can't you see? (What a brat. Smack him.)
Me: Shots, I'm going to Manila to study na.
Brother: *looks at me* Why? Who will make my projects now? *sad face*








So, that's his BIG dilemma. What a sweet sweet brother.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

You didn't tell me the "writing, can't you see?" hahaha Yah, smack him! hahaha kidding :P

Angelica Louise said...

Well, it was the second part that made me laugh :)) hehe

Ann Michelle Siao said...

haha.Poor edward!=))