Songs of the Morning Pt. 2 (Bublé Madness!!!)

I have good news! (It wouldn't really affect anybody, but it's good news for me. Hey, it's my blog :P) What's the news? Sleeping isn't so difficult anymore. I just text/chat in the dark 'til my eyes burn, and I'm off to bed. I sleep around 2 now. That's an hour earlier than last week! PROGRESS, baby!

Oh anyway, songs for tonight are all from the oh-so-sexy Michael Bublé's album Call Me Irresponsible. I swoon over his voice. I own his album!! How did I get it? Well...you guessed it right! I downloaded it. Hehe. *wink* If I were his wife (dream on, i know 8-| ), I would make him sing to me every single night! :"> His voice is LOVE.

Call Me Irresponsible
(album cover)
Doesn't he look dashing? ;;)

These are the three (plus one for Bublé!) songs: Everything and The Way You Look Tonight (it's not his original song, but I'm in love with his rendition), and L O V E (the singer himself is LOVE)! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">



Everything - Michael Buble
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.




The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble
With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose, It touches my foolish heart. (Shows that the little things that you notice causes your heart to skip a beat..as long as you deeply care for that certain person.)




L.O.V.E. - Michael Buble
L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see V is very, very extraordinary E is even more than anyone that you adore

Can love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart but please don't break it
Love was made for me and you


Reader, please enjoy! :P

5 comments:

Patrick said...

hi you're back blogger wee haha missed my blogger!:p anyway, njoy n HK? LOL i hour earlier :)) i progressed too haha im currently sleeping so late 2am n rn, sob.. yn roleplay kme nante 2 roleplays actually, n bio we were roleplaying Blues Clues, the clues were the parts of the respiratory system, the other one was Dora the Explorer about the digestive system haha we got high grades for creativity! :)) other groups kc Powerpoint lng haha:)

Angelica Louise said...

My name is BLOGGER WEE? I didn't know that ha! :P I sleep around 12 na. YAY. hahaha! Congrats on the high grades. Hong Kong was terrible..i'm still thinking if I should blog about it or not. It sucked.

Patrick said...

no no, your blogger name isn't wee, wee as in happy haha waa why mn terrible, you should blog about it haha :)) reader needs something new :))

Angelica Louise said...

gaaaaahhhh. it was terrible. worst moments of my life. @_@ Hmmm. I guess I'll blog about it..later..or tomorrow. Still thinking how to make it sound a little bit ok. hehehe :P

Patrick said...

haha :) i'll be waiting for it haha