Songs of the Morning

Hmmm. I can't sleep. :( This has been my problem for a couple of days now...Weeks, actually. I go to bed around 3 A.M. Why do I do for all my waking hours? I don't know. Time just flies by. Anyway, I can't do anything. So, instead of doing absolutely nothing and rotting here, I'd want to share what I've been listening to. I'm a music freak, yes. :) So, I've been listening to Bryan Adams' Everything I Do (I Do for You) since Anoop Desai sang it on American Idol for Movie Week (He was awesome!!!). Also, Gavin DeGraw just released his album--it's called Free. And I got it for FREE! (thanks to JonWire. You can download lots of cool and up-to-date songs here, just give 'em credit.). hehehe. I got no money to buy the actual albums, so I do what I do best! I download them all! NYAHAHAHA! That's supposed to be an evil laugh. >:) Anyway, here are Imeem versions of the song. I couldn't find good YouTube videos, and Daily Motion and Veoh wouldn't let me view the videos because "it's not available in your country". Yeah, whatever.

Oh! Oh! My favorite part:
Search your heart--search your soul.
And when you find me there, you'll search no more.



P.S. Yeah, I know it's an old song..but it doesn't matter. It's such a sweet song. :"> Someone sing me this song. :(


Everything I Do - Bryan Adams

and



Ok. I found a good one of Glass on Youtube, and none on Imeem. Sorry. :D

3 comments:

Patrick said...

mine's the opposite here, you have problem sleeping. i have problem waking, haha hate 7:30 classes!:)) JonWire? dol limewire? anyway, ok lng nga sleeping late at least u can make late in the morning right? haha

Angelica Louise said...

Yeah, I haven't gotten my schedule yet. In one month pa. I hope there's no very early morning classes! Basta 8 am and onwards :P It's okay na. JonWire is a website. well, a blogsite. :) Get up early!!!!

Patrick said...

i just noticed, my bad..typo, "make"->"wake" lol, 8am? dol 7:30 lng nga se sympre haha 30mins isn't that much haha