Officially a Growling Tiger

GO USTE! I am officially a GROWLING TIGER! ROAR!!! :))

I just got home around 30 minutes ago. I'm drained, I'm sleepy, and yet I'm still blogging! Oh, and I'm finally enrolled!!! I am officially a college student! Going to a university, not having straight classes, having "professors" and P.E.! hahaha! Yes, our high school didn't offer P.E. classes.

I woke up early...slept only for 6 hours? Yeah, around 6 hours. I spent 2 hours in bed...just staring at the ceiling, and waiting for people's replies. I didn't take my breakfast, because we had to leave early. I went to enroll with 6 hours worth of rest, and an empty tummy. Fortunately, the enrollment procedure was very convenient and easy to follow. I didn't have to sweat much (Euw, I know!) UST's College of Science didn't want their Freshies to suffer. So, they didn't set up enrollment stations outside. It was all inside the buildings. No falling in line under the heat of the sun, which means--no sweating like a faucet. I got my section, my schedule, went to choose my P.E., paid the stuff that needed to be paid, went to get my I.D. photo taken (I didn't look so haggard! Just a bit!), and went to fit and buy my all-white-oh-no!-what-if-I'm-having-my-period uniform. P.E. uniform will be available with the P.E. profs. Ok--so I didn't get my first choice for P.E. (which is arnis), but at least I got a good class schedule, and I got my second choice for P.E. (which is softball). Yes, other people prefer to stay indoors, but I--the ever-so-hard-headed-Angelica, prefer to stay outdoors. Why choose these P.E. classes? Well, I'm in a new city. In a new school. I want to experience new things! Enjoy life while you're young...and beautiful! hahahaha

I was about to type my class sched...but then I'll just post a picture of it tomorrow. No more energy to type.

AGAIN--I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT! YEHEY!!! CHEERS FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!

Sweet dreams. :)

5 comments:

Patrick said...

you dont even breakfast right? haha beautiful? you'll always be beautiful :P haha congrats, college ya! :) that's nice, hard-headed-angelica, amuses me haha.. let me see your pic >:)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you are now an official college student! cheers!

Angelica Louise said...

Pat, I eat breakfast here in Manila. hehehe :P

Angelica Louise said...

@Anonymous: Thanks. Uhm, who is this? hehe

Patrick said...

oh i see, good to hear, you should eat rn aki n zamboanga nu haha dunno who that is :)) maybe one of you friends in YM kb wla cla blogger account, so used anonymous :)