Another Quiz about Me LOL

I got this thing from Facebook. I love answering stuff like this. One of the few things I'm patient about. hahaha!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Iced tea...came with dinner.
2. last phone call = call from Dad. He phoned me to go down and eat dinner.
3. last text message = from Anthony. His theory about why my dad doesn't eat pork.
4. last song you listened to = Forever with You by Portrait
5. last time you cried = Last night. I was watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Izzie and George died. I feel so sad for Alex...and the rest of the group! I was crying! Real tears! *sniff*

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Nope.
7. been cheated on = Yep.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Nope.
9. lost someone special = Of course. Who hasn't?
10. been depressed = A little bit...
11. been drunk and threw up = Nope. It would be okay though. Just for experience. :P

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Black
14. Blue (this used to be my number one favorite color! But then...I met red!)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = Yes. I hope to make new ones too when school starts.
16. Fallen out of love = Yes. It's the saddest thing.
17. Laughed until you cried = When I'm with my girlfriends. I miss them. :(
18. Met someone who changed you = Yeah. I'm lucky, really.
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes! Another lucky event in my good life.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yeah....
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list = Yeah.

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = like..95% of it.
24. Do you have any pets = No. I'm not a fan of animals.
25. Do you want to change your name = Nope.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = dinner with friends and had coffee after. Good people. Good times.
27. What time did you wake up today = 11:12 A.M. Exact time! hahaha!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night= watching Grey's Anatomy, and bawling my eyes out!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Since I'm still hung up on Grey's..then..Grey's Anatomy Season 6!
30. Last time you saw your Mother = like..20 minutes ago. She sleeps in the next room.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Nothing, really. I love my life.
32. What are you listening to right now = All in My Head by Nick Lachey. Satellites...blasting through the universe...
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom =Yeah.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Uhm..nothing. I'm good.
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook, Multiply, Plurk, Twitter
37. Nicknames = Angel, Ange, Ge, GeGe, Amik
38. Relationship Status = Single :P
39. Zodiac sign = Capricorn
40. Male or female? = Female
41. Elementary? = Zamboanga Chong Hua High School
42. Middle School = Zamboanga Chong Hua High School
43. High school/College = Zamboanga Chong Hua High School/ University of Santo Tomas
44. Hair colour = Black
45. Long or short = Long
46. Height = 5'1"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yeah. :">
48. What do you like about yourself? = I'm real. No fake.
49. Piercings = Ears.
50. Tattoos = No permanent one..I got a Henna tattoo over the summer though.
51. Righty or lefty= Righty.

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = No. I haven't been sliced open yet. haha
53. First piercing = Ears.
54. First best friend = Paula, I think. Way back in grade..3 or 4?
55. First sport you joined = Badminton.
56. First vacation = Zamboanga to Manila.
58. First pair of trainers = None.

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = I'm not eating anything.
60. Drinking = I'm not drinking anything.
61. I'm about to = answer the next question. haha!
62. Listening to = the characters speak in How I Met Your Mother.
63. Waiting on = the world to Change...it's a John Mayer song!

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Yeah. I want my first baby to be a boy. hahaha!
65. Get Married? = Yeah. Of course.
66. Career? = Maybe in the medical field...or law. A small business like a coffee shop would be good too. I love coffee shops!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes= Eyes. Windows to the soul.
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs. I'm huggable. hahaha!
69. Shorter or taller= Taller.
70. Older or Younger = Older. Not so old..like maybe only a couple of months gap.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = A little bit of both. I'm romantic, and I love surprises!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Nice arms? There's such thing as a nice stomach? hahaha
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive. But not too sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Trouble Maker. Where's the fun???

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor = Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Yeah. I lost one of contacts, and I didn't even notice!
79. Sex on first date = Nope.
80. Broken someone's heart = Yeah, I guess. 8-|
81. Had your own heart broken = Yeah.
82. Been arrested = No. Imagine my parents' reaction! hahaha! The HORROR!
83. Turned someone down = Yeah.
84. Cried when someone died = Yeah.
85. Fallen for a friend? = Nope.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes. I do. Very much. *wink*
87. Miracles = Miracles happen once in a while...when you believeeee!
88. Love at first sight = No.
89. Heaven = Yes.
90. Santa Claus = Yeah..when I was...6 or 7.
91. Kiss on the first date = Nope.
92. Angels = Yeah. An Angel is answering this! hahaha

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = Truthfully you say...then no.
95. Did you sing today? = Yes. I sing everyday! I'm a wanna-be singer!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Nope. That's horrible.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = I won't. If I would go back and change something, then I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't have the life that I love today.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Christmas day with my family.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Nope.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = No. 100 truths sounds lame. hehehe

5 comments:

Patrick said...

cool, my friends ta ase rn mga survey pro kalokohan todo haha "(this used to be my number one favorite color! But then...I met red!)" this is nice :)) waw, i was reading it and i didnt notice n i was about to finish n pla hahaha

Angelica Louise said...

LOL. Very good, reader! hahaha! You should get a Facebook account already, Pat :P

Patrick said...

thanks2 :)) i have one, can't remember the password :)) you know how i am, forgetful haha and if i'll make one "again" i dont know nga how to busisi :)) always nlng pngit myo site2 thingys :))

Angelica Louise said...

I thought gua el "lola"? Diba iyo kel? hahaha! Now you remember your password :P

Patrick said...

yah, you're lola and i'm lolo haha :))