First Blog--Away from Home

I haven't blogged in ages. Ages--my BFF loves that word. He got in from the Potter books. This is my first blog away from home. :( Sadness.

Anyway, yeah, it's been about a week since I posted something new. Well, update: This is my first blog out of the comfort of my own room, and not using my own fast DSL Internet connection. Instead, I'm using Globe Broadband Tattoo and I'm at my Aco's place here in Manila! Tattoo--it's a portable USB internet thing, it's pretty useful and surprisingly speedy too. It costs me 5php/15 minutes. I've still got extra load left, so yay! More net time for me. \:D/

Moving on, I got here (Manila) yesterday, around 6:30 P.M. I took the afternoon flight (via Ceb Pac). It wasn't a pleasant flight. Turbulence was present throughout the flight--it was raining cats and dogs! The kid who sat beside me was cute though. I gave him one of my doughnut. Hehe. But the kid who sat across us was crying throughout the flight! Apparently, her ears hurt..so I can't blame her. The flight was horrible, remember? Well, okay..there were good stuff too. Since I booked my ticket online, I got to reserve a seat. Seat 4A. Window seat. Favorite spot...but I couldn't enjoy the view since it was cloudy..raining...cloudy...raining..boring. I couldn't go to sleep (though I really wanted to), so I blasted music with my iPod instead. I honestly do not know what to do without my iPod and my phone. I'd die--really.

So, tomorrow I'll be enrolling. I will be an official Growling Tiger! (Words of my BFF again). I'm excited...but I hope my schedule won't suck, and I hope I'd get the P.E. course that I want.

Ok--phone just rang. Gotta go have lunch. Have a good day, reader. :P

P.S. yeah, this blog pretty sucked. Just typing whatever the voice in my head is saying. Hehe

5 comments:

Patrick said...

woo, what's the name the voice in your head? :)) tigers VS eagles haha..what PE course do you want?

Angelica Louise said...

Anris :)

Anonymous said...

AGES! =))


its me btw, BFF :))

g-man said...

I actually purchased the Globe Broadband kit last week too because it came highly recommended by my friends and colleagues. At first I was just looking for reliable connectivity and fast surfing speeds, but I surprised to find out that the Broadband Tattoo gadget had a space for a micro SD wherein the USB can also serve as a storage device! I was really surprised and self-assured that I made the right purchase :)

Unknown said...

price 895 na pala ngayon ang Globe Tattoo but what’s surprising to me until now is their Globe iphone 3Gs plan because they have plan as low as 399 though may cash out pero ok lang.i am getting my 16GB by December.i have a christmas gift for myself!