Weekend with Diko!!

In fairy tales, the princesses have their fairy godmothers. In my life, I have Diko. HAHAHA!

Most of the time, people mistaken my Diko as my mother. Since she's the one who used to pick me up from school after work, and I'm usually seen around town with her. No, she's not my mom...but I treat her like my own mom. I'm her anak-anakan. Hehehe. I'm a Diko's girl. Spoiled--very spoiled. I get everything I want if Diko's around! Sadly, when I left Zamboanga months ago, I only said my farewell over the phone. I expected her to drop by the airport to say "Goodbye" or rather "See you soon!". But she didn't. When I hung up the phone, I bawled again. And I was on my way to the airport!

Anyway, she called me last Tuesday and asked if I knew how to get to SM Megamall from where I'm at (which is just beside UST--FAR from Mega.) She just asked then hung up afterward. Smelling something fishy, I called my Mom and asked about Diko's whereabouts. Aha! She was in Manila for a training. Apparently, she just got promoted and will be here for a month due to training. :) So I called Diko again.

Me: Diko, porque to ta prigunta if sabe yo anda Megamall solo solo? (Why'd you ask if I knew how to get to Megamall by myself?)

Diko: Tiene kosa dale kuntigo si Auntie Jayne (her close friend who is based here in Manila).(Auntie Jayne has something to give you.)

Me: Ahhhh. Ok. Onde tu? (Ahhh. Ok. Where are you?)

Diko: Taki na Mindpro (mall in Zamboanga). Porque? (In Mindpro. Why?)
Me: Mindpro? Hindi ansina de aboroto el Mindpro nuh. Onde tu?? (Mindpro? Mindpro isn't that noisy nuh. Where are you?)

Diko: Mindpro gane. (Mindpro nga.)

Me: Heh! Abla si Mama taki tu na Manila! So..cuando kita man mirahan? (Heh! Mama said you're here in Manila! So, when are we going to meet up?)

My heart leaped a mile when I saw her again! Diko's heeeerreee!!We met at Uncle Dong's new resto at Greenhills, and ate lunch there--with Uncle Dong of course.


After a supernova heavy lunch, we headed to the Greenhills tiangge! And did some shopping. Hehehe. Yes, I get everything I want when Diko is around.

Taxi: Going to Greenhills

Headed to Robinsons Galleria where Diko bought around 3 pairs of shoes HAHA

Super expensive doll Shobe wants for her birthday O_o It's worth more than my one month's allowance! It poops and pees. Okay.

The cause of my tonsilitis.. avocado ice cream @ Art's Cream House

Me being vain and Diko being shy. EHEM.

We then went back to Malayan Plaza--Diko's new home for the month. Dropped off the shopping bags then headed to Megamall, which was just across the street. Hehe. Since we were still full from the supernova and yummy lunch, we decided to go for movie first then eat dinner after. We looked at the movie schedule for about 5 minutes. The only movie we haven't watched yet was Kimmy Dora (click for more info). So, yeah, we ended up watching that. Hehehe.

At first, I sat in the movie place feeling so baduy, but then after a while I was laughing along with everyone. Such a good Pinoy comedy movie! The funniest and wittiest Pinoy comedy movie I have watched in ages! Highly recommended by me! Yes, I have a jologs side.

I couldn't get over the movie yet, which resulted to me talking about it the entire time we ate dinner at Racks. Yummy food. Tonsilitis started though..no soda for me. Just water. :)

The next day, I woke up with a really really painful throat and a grumbling tummy. Sadly, I couldn't enjoy the breakfast buffet 'coz every time I swallowed, it just hurt too much. I knew that tonsilitis would result to fever. And I was right. After an hour, I was heating up. Though that didn't stop me from going to the salon and getting a new hair cut and a mani-pedi with Diko. Imagine that!


Diko insisted that we go home already 'coz I was burning when I took that photo. Still, smile for the camera! Well, I ended up being sick the entire time after. I had to go back to the apartment by Monday afternoon, so Diko dropped me off. As we got off the taxi, I rushed to the toilet and puked. Stupid cab driver must've thought we were in a racing competition. Drove too fast and too recklessly.

Chillin' at the apartment :)


I'm still sick as I type this. Hehehe! But it's ok. I just couldn't wait to post this entry anyway. Imma be with Diko next next weekend again! YAY! :D Can't wait!

3 comments:

RJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patrick said...

Diko! Can I borrow you for a while? Kahit here lang na mindpro..haha how much ba your allowance for a month?

Anonymous said...

mine na lang your diko!hahaha