My New Baby!

I have a new baby! A very expensive baby! hahaha! After almost 8 months of suffering, my wish has been delivered! Yes! I got my dream phone--the Nokia E71. One of the coolest smartphones in the market today.

After months of just looking at it and holding the dummy cellphones in gadget stores, I finally have my own unit now! I got it last August 16, 2009. Supposedly, I would've gotten the red one:


So pretty, right? But no, I changed my mind in the last minute and got the sleek and full black one instead.


Why? Because my other phone, the Nokia 6300, which i still love is already red. It would've been too redundant to have two red phones. I went on and purchased the black! It looks cool, right? Of course it does! Even my blockmates said it looks like a Blackberry. Awesome, yes?

It's almost a month old and it's still in top shape! No scratches whatsoever. I bought a red pouch for it--for protection. I don't want something very expensive to be damaged or scratched. I'd be baffled if there is merely a scratch on it. I'm very meticulous with my gadgets. Weird? Oh well. That's my way. :)

Now, with my new baby, I can surf the net (given that I'm in a Wi-Fi area), tweet, Chat on YM, and it's also my personal planner!

Here are the specs if you're interested. SPECS

So, if you're planning on getting a new phone. Make this one of your choices! :) It's GREAT. Sleek and Handy. PROFESSIONAL and RAGGED all in one mobile phone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not rich. can't make that as one of my choices. :(

-subay

Angelica Louise said...

Aw.. sorry, but who's SUBAY?

Anonymous said...

oh come on. who do you know that wants/needs a new phone that's not rich as you are and has a connection with the name SUBAY? you can do better than that. :)

here's a hint. what's your best subject during high school? apply that. :)

-subay

Angelica Louise said...

AH. OK. I got it. I still don't like your college nickname. O_o So, I didn't really think about it.

Lizbeth said...

Ge,

How much dikaw new phone? I need to replace mine kasi....

-Liz

Angelica Louise said...

@Lizbeth: I got it for 16 to 17k :D

orbensontan said...

16 to 17k? that's like an ipod touch 64gb :))

Angelica Louise said...

@Benson

Well... I have that too :P